Grow in the green sector! We assure you that after your day at work, you’ll not only feel satisfied: you’ll know that you actually helped the planet.
About TerGo Project:
TerGo develops an engaging app that will empower people to improve their daily impact on the environment. Our team consists of passionate, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals committed to helping the environment and delivering a superior product/service. We want to find a trustworthy, flexible, and efficient candidate who can work in a fast, dynamic, and constantly expanding environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing all social media channels for TerGo
- Cooperating with the marketing department and the team of copywriters and graphic designers
- Planning and running effective social media campaigns
- Writing posts, designing the graphic content based on TerGo’s brand book
- Replying to followers comments
- Following trends and suggesting further development of online visibility
The perfect candidate:
- Speaks fluently Polish and English
- Knows how to speak the language of benefits
- Is very good with words and specializes in Social Media-specific language
- Is well versed in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter and TikTok, as well as tools, such as Facebook Ads and Google Analytics
- Understands the differences between the channels mentioned above and can write target-specific posts tailored to every channel
- Follows and recognizes the hottest trends
- Works independently and communicates efficiently with the team of designers and copywriters
- Can plan her/his work to be available most of the day. Social media ninja knows when to rest and when to act. Managing SM is not a 9:00-5:00 work – there are bright and dark sides of a flexible schedule, but since you’re the perfect candidate: you are well aware of it.
- Designs simple graphics for social media posts, using Canva, Photoshop or any other tools
The ideal candidate, additionally:
- Is aware of the climate change nuances
- Recognizes the difference between carbon balance and carbon footprint
- Without hesitation dictates the Paris Agreement statements woken from the deepest sleep in the middle of the night
- Seeks mission-driven job that will contribute to the better future of our planet
- Is an aspiring SEO master
- Prepares engaging short movies for SM use
What we offer:
- A part-time job in a growing, green sector of IT and ecology
- B2B agreement or contract of employment
- Work in our office in Gdańsk or hybrid – you choose
- Support from our international team
- Experience-based salary
How to apply
It’s easy! Just send us your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile to [email protected]. We reserve the right to contact ALL candidates — we’ll do our best to answer all applications.
Last but not least, don’t forget to include the following consent clause in your CV/e-mail:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).