We are hiring
UX / UI designer
Gdańsk / hybrid
B2B or CoE
When was the last time you did something for the first time in your life? At TerGo, discovering new heights is our daily routine. If you’re ready for eco-challenges, apply to work as our UX/UI designer.
To be successful in this position, you need to be a self-starter capable of meeting deadlines and show excellent attention to detail.
Required tech stack:
Prototyping (various fidelity)
Familiar with UX/UI current trends
Design standards and systems knowledge (esp. GMD, HIG)
Nice to have
Grow in the green sector! We assure you that after your day at work you’ll not only feel satisfied: you’ll know that you actually helped the planet.
TerGo develops an engaging app that will empower people to improve their daily impact on the environment. Our team consists of passionate, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals committed to helping the environment and delivering a superior product/service. We want to find a trustworthy, flexible, and efficient candidate who can work in a fast, dynamic, and constantly expanding environment.
- Creating graphics for TerGo website according to brand book guidelines and website style guide
- Prototyping at various levels of fidelity, including sketching, static mockups, interactive prototypes and hi-fidelity UI
- Creating individual views of the application and our website based on the existing UI style or its upgrade – and in particular, based on the test results, business needs and data
- Close cooperation with the development team, reviewing the consistency of implementations with the UI/UX project and following technical constraints
- Testing usability – personally or by coordinating the work of an external research agency
Our requirements (obligatory):
- Min. 2 years of experience at a similar position
- Portfolio including min. 2 of the following projects: responsive website design, mobile application, web application
- English: minimum B1 level, both in speaking and writing
- Precision, patience and detail-oriented focus
Desired skills (highly appreciated):
- Experience in web design or (preferably) mobile app design with highly complex flows/processes
- Being familiar with Figma and Adobe Illustrator
- Being familiar with industry standards: Google Material Design, Microsoft Fluent Design, Human Interface Guidelines, UX heuristics
- Experience in conducting usability research and the ability to analyze tests’ results
- Being familiar with the current UI/UX trends
- Teamwork skills, team spirit
Nice to have:
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
- Basic marketing knowledge
What we offer:
- Full-time job in a growing sector of IT
- B2B agreement or contract of employment
- Work in our office in Gdańsk or hybrid – you choose
- Support from our international team
- Experience-based salary
- Training budget to expand your skills
How to apply
It’s easy! Just send us your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile to [email protected]. We reserve the right to contact ALL candidates — we’ll do our best to answer all applications.
Last but not least, don’t forget to include the following consent clause in your CV/e-mail:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).