Required tech stack:
About TerGo Project
TerGo aims to save the planet with cutting-edge technology. With us, you’ll contribute to developing systems that will benefit all of humanity. As a developer in our team, you’ll work on planning, building and expanding our projects, such as:
- company intranet systems – invisible to users, essential to our team
- mobile application
- online shop
- extensive API system
- plugins for third party e-commerce systems
All our tasks form a coherent programming ecosystem, and each of them is equally important. We value a modern approach to technology and innovative solutions. Each member of the TerGo team has a real impact on the shape of the project. We take everyone’s opinion into account, discuss the choice of technology each time and look for the best possible solutions based on common consensus. Our goal is probably the most important one in the world: to keep our planet in good condition for as long as possible thanks to new technologies.
TerGo is a unique startup that creates opportunities for ambitious people committed to ecological values. We require a high degree of self-organisation from the candidates, providing support at every stage. Our strength is mutual understanding and cooperation.
All of TerGo’s projects are international, and the team works in different locations around the world, so we ensure the highest standards of internal communication. In addition, instead of fruit Thursdays, we provide a sense of meaning and value to every working day, instead of a gym membership card: a fair salary, and instead of rigid corporate governance: real influence on the design of all processes and a highly individual approach. Our team is on a mission to save the world and reduce climate change – join us!
The perfect candidate must have:
- Knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce (at developer and administrator level)
- Knowledge of SASS/CSS3
- Knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- Familiarity with WP Hooks
- Knowledge of Laravel Blade templates
- Experience with Git
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol, REST API, Web Services
- Analytical thinking and creative problem-solving
- Polish & English language
- Knowledge of WP boilerplate Roots Sage
- Experience with Vue.js 2/3
- Experience with Nuxtjs 2/3
- Experience with creating WordPress plugins
- Knowledge of mobile technology trends
- Experience with Solidjs
Required tech stack:
- Rest API
- Git / Jira or similar
- WP Hooks
What we offer:
- Full-time job in a growing sector of IT
- B2B agreement or contract of employment
- Work in our office in Gdańsk or remotely – you choose
- Support from our international team
- Experience-based salary
How to apply
It’s easy! Just send us your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile to [email protected]. We reserve the right to contact ALL candidates — we’ll do our best to answer all applications.
Last but not least, don’t forget to include the following consent clause in your CV/e-mail:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).