To be successful in this position, you need to be passionate about the environment, climate protection and sustainability development as well as new technologies, innovative tools and introducing them on the market.
Grow in the green sector! We assure you that after your day at work you’ll not only feel satisfied: you’ll know that you actually helped the planet.
About TerGo Project:
TerGo develops an engaging app that will empower people to improve their daily impact on the environment. Our team consists of passionate, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals committed to helping the environment and delivering a superior product/service. We want to find a trustworthy, flexible, and efficient candidate who can work in a fast, dynamic, and constantly expanding environment.
Our requirements (obligatory):
- Experience and high-level expertise in environment protection, sustainability development trends and reporting standards
- Ninja-strong sales skills, innovative thinking, great courage to take action, discover market potential and conquer the world
- Experience in product development
- Strong academic and business background
- Knowledge of English at least at B2 level
- Problem-solver, critical-thinker with strong verbal and written communication skills
Desired skills (highly appreciated):
- Experience in calculating and reporting carbon footprint and extensive knowledge of standards and protocols
- Experience in calculating LCAs for products and services
- Experience in developing equations for carbon footprint, sustainability and LCA calculators, with good programming skills
- Experience in carbon offset projects and calculation of carbon credits from offset projects.
What we offer:
- An engaging and developmental position
- Full-time job in a growing sector
- B2B agreement or contract of employment
- Support from our international team
- Experience-based salary
- Training budget to expand
How to apply
It’s easy! Just send us your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile to [email protected]. We reserve the right to contact ALL candidates — we’ll do our best to answer all applications.
Last but not least, don’t forget to include the following consent clause in your CV/e-mail:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).