Grow in the green sector! We assure you that after your day at work you’ll not only feel satisfied: you’ll know that you actually helped the planet.
About TerGo Project:
TerGo develops an engaging app that will empower people to improve their daily impact on the environment. Our team consists of passionate, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals committed to helping the environment and delivering a superior product/service. We want to find a trustworthy, flexible, and efficient candidate who can work in a fast, dynamic, and constantly expanding environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the brand and its marketing activities, as well as evaluating the market
- Creating short- and long-term brand strategy
- Conducting marketing, trade marketing and sales activities based on regular internal and external data analysis
- Leading the implementation process for new products in cooperation with internal departments and external partners
- Planning, creating, and implementing effective online campaigns. Building competitive advantage of the brand
- Analyzing the market for the latest trends and business potential
- Analyzing new products and solutions for innovation and profitability
- Developing product forecasts and achieving business goals
- Creating and delivering sales presentations
- Creating a media plan and managing its execution
- Collaborating with Sales, Marketing, IT, and Sustainability departments
The perfect candidate must have:
- Has at least five years of successful marketing experience. Experience in sales and advertising would be an advantage
- Can analyze the brand’s financial and market situation (using standard sources and tools)
- Can manage complex projects and budgets
- Is independent and efficient
- Thinks outside the box and seeks innovative solutions
- Displays high interpersonal skills
- Has a very good command of English
What we offer:
- Full-time job in a growing sector of IT and ecology
- B2B agreement or contract of employment
- Work in our office in Gdańsk or remotely – you choose
- Support from our international team
- Experience-based salary
How to apply
It’s easy! Just send us your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile to [email protected]. We reserve the right to contact ALL candidates — we’ll do our best to answer all applications.
Last but not least, don’t forget to include the following consent clause in your CV/e-mail:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).