To be successful in this position, you need to be a self-starter capable of meeting deadlines and show excellent attention to detail.
Grow in the green sector! We assure you that after your day at work you’ll not only feel satisfied: you’ll know that you actually helped the planet.
About TerGo Project:
TerGo develops an engaging app that will empower people to improve their daily impact on the environment. Our team consists of passionate, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals committed to helping the environment and delivering a superior product/service. We want to find a trustworthy, flexible, and efficient candidate who can work in a fast, dynamic, and constantly expanding environment.
- Strategic cooperation with the management of the company
- Substantive, administrative and organizational support for the management board and team
- Administration area management, overseeing HR, budgeting, accounting and tendering procedures
- Project management with particular focus on timeliness and efficiency
- Conducting and coordinating activities and operations in order to ensure correct functioning of the office, proper document circulation, information flow and high efficiency
- Cooperation with a law office (knowledge of legal and administrative issues will be a great asset)
- Creating and updating registers and databases containing, among others, personal and financial data
- Managing correspondence (e-mails, letters, parcels, etc.) and documentation (preparing, checking, filing on time, archiving)
- Min. 2 years of experience at a similar position
- Higher education and English on minimum B2 level, both in speaking and writing
- Project management skills
- Strong background in administration enriched with knowledge and experience in HR, accounting and legal
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and personal culture
- Precision, patience and detail-oriented focus
- Passion and strong self-motivation
- Being familiar with environment protection and sustainability development
What we offer:
- Full-time job in a growing sector
- B2B agreement or contract of employment
- Support from our international team
- Experience-based salary
- Training budget to expand
How to apply
It’s easy! Just send us your CV and/or your LinkedIn profile to [email protected]. We reserve the right to contact ALL candidates — we’ll do our best to answer all applications.
Last but not least, don’t forget to include the following information clause in your CV/e-mail:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).